#AskAboutAsthma is back this September (14-20 September). The campaign's online conference will bring you all the latest updates and information you need to help you support your young patients. Keeping children’s asthma under control is particularly important this year due to the coronavirus and any potential second wave.
A morning of interactive presentations to bring you up to date on CYP asthma in London and developments during Covid-19 includes:
- A clinical update and launch of the revised London Asthma Standards
- Innovations developed and learning from the pandemic from across London
- A nurse-led session on 'Back to school and Covid'
- An update from the national team
- Other items TBC
The #AAA campaign is timed to coincide with the return to school – when hospital admission rates for asthma are usually at their highest (week 38). In addition to the online conference, this year's #AskAboutAsthma campaign will include a week long schedule of webinars, podcasts, blogs and social media activity.
- Monday 14 September 7.30pm-8.15pm for a pharmacy-focused webinar on how pharmacists can support CYP to manage their asthma effectively.
- Tuesday 15 September 12.30-1.30pm we look at transition and supporting the older child.
- Thursday 17 September our nursing webinar looks at how specialist nurses can support the 3 asks and improve asthma care across the system.
- Friday 18 September, our primary care focused webinar discusses why good primary care is essential for CYP asthma
To register for any of the webinars, contact firstname.lastname@example.org