Immunisers in primary care in London can access free immunisation update training across 2020, provided by PHE London. The series of webinars are designed to support immunisers to fulfil the requirement for annual immunisation updates and are free to access. The webinar series has been running since September 2018 and the programme for 2020 incorporated 10 topics focused on the learning needs of immunisers in primary care.
How does it work?
- webinars will be provided monthly featuring a specific topic
- three webinars will run each month, offering a choice of date and time
- time will be allocated in each session for questions from delegates
- certificates of attendance will be sent following delegate evaluation
Who can attend the webinar?
- any competent immuniser working in a primary care setting who requires update training
What do I need to do?
- select the webinar/s you wish to attend and register at the links below
- each delegate must register to attend the webinar individually
- instructions on how to join the webinar (phone-in or Skype) will be sent three to five days prior to the webinar
- please ensure you have time in your diary to set up Skype/dial in beforehand
Register for this session
See the full programme of sessions
If you would like to contact the webinar team, please email: ImmsTraining@phe.gov.uk