The Islington Advanced Development Programme (ADP) is a free training programme for health professionals, based in Islington, to enhance and develop their knowledge and skills to support patients with long-term conditions to self-manage.
The benefits of attending the course include:
- Gaining confidence in supporting patients to self-manage.
- Increased job satisfaction.
- More productive consultations.
- Developing the abillity to have difficult conversations in an effective and collaborative way.
The ADP consists of 10.5 hours of training split into three, 3.5 hour workshops
Islington ADP 5 course
- Session 1 Tuesday 14 January 2020
- Session 2 Tuesday 11 February 2020
- Session 3 Tuesday 10 March 2020
For more information and alternative course dates please visit Eventbrite.
Or contact Patricia Browne
t: 0207 527 1235
Whittington Education Centre