The key learning outcomes are:
- To understand national guidelines and local resuscitation policies and procedures
- To be able to initiate an appropriate emergency response, which may include management of choking and the use of the recovery position, in accordance with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- To be able to initiate and maintain effective chest compressions in accordance with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- To know how an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) can be operated safely and appropriately
- Understand the importance of undertaking any resuscitation interventions within the limits of their personal capabilities and context of any previous training received
To register, please email email@example.com. Please note that sending an email is not confirmation of your place on the course. You will receive an email from Community Matters with confirmation of your booking.
Room 3, Whittington Education Centre, Magdala Avenue, N19 5NF